You should see " Run in Safe Mode ", this will only show up if you are holding down option while you click the drop-down menu. Uncheck "Run in safe mode " and you will now be able to access the file system through Silverlight in High Sierra. But to no avail: Try this link posted by furtive at Can you link us to what you are trying to watch?
Something like this. This thread is closed to new comments. Tags silverlight. Quit and relaunch Chrome and try Netflix again. Mozilla Firefox: Select Add-ons.
Select Plugins from the panel on the left. Quit and relaunch Firefox and try Netflix again. Disable ActiveX filtering in Internet Explorer. Select Safety. Uncheck ActiveX filtering. Uninstall and reinstall the Silverlight plug-in. To uninstall the Silverlight plug-in: Windows 8 Quit all open browsers - including this window! Select Control Panel. Locate and select Microsoft Silverlight. Select Uninstall. Click on the Start Button.
plugins - Silverlight Plug-In in Safari 12 - Ask Different
Windows XP Quit all open browsers - including this window! Select Add or Remove Programs. Click Remove. To install the latest version of the Silverlight plug-in: Navigate to Netflix.
- mac mini data doubler 2009.
- football manager 2013 download mac steam.
- All replies.
Silverlight is not supported on Safari If you have updated to Safari 12, visit our system requirements to find an alternative compatible browser. If you are not using Safari 12, follow the steps below. Opera on Mac OS X Safari on Mac OS X Click the Macintosh HD icon. Select Library. Select Internet Plug-Ins.
Select Open on the pop-up menu. Follow the prompts to complete installation. Once installation is complete, try Netflix again. With Safari open, select Safari from the upper left corner. Select Preferences.
Try a Different Web Browser
Select Security. Check Allow Plug-ins. I had the same problem.
- why is there no sound on youtube mac.
- office communicator for mac os x?
- I keep getting prompted to install Silverlight..
- malaysia rabbit mac songs free download?
- Your Answer.
- i remember mac miller lyrics.
- Temporary workaround to get Silverlight working on a Mac? - macos safari | Ask MetaFilter.
A long time ago I used a Browser from Germany called iCab. Hunter Hunter 21 1.
The original question doesn't seem to be asking about Netflix, since they said they were trying to watch a live sporting event. With that being said, you're looking at the requirements for the HTML5 player instead of Silverlight, which likely explains why it's working for you. I make it work on Mac Mojave First i uninstall silverlight like is on this site: Way 1 — Uninstall Silverlight Manually https: Louis Silva Louis Silva 21 1. Install icab browser on mac and it work fine For Downloadin SIlverlight based application If you have upgraded you safari browser to Opera browser works just fine as well.
I got the browser SeaMonkey and Microsoft Silverlight 5 worked on there.
- the sims 3 no censura mac.
- mac os x lion 10.7 dmg download.
- find mac address network card linux.
- Verify Minimum System Requirements?
- I keep getting prompted to install Silverlight.?
- Silverlight for Mac is not being recognized or you are continually prompted to install.
- Silverlight Plugin not found on Mac OS Mojave using Firefox ESR 52.1.0?
Micah Ludwick Micah Ludwick 1. Sign up or log in Sign up using Google. Sign up using Facebook. Sign up using Email and Password.